Following government and Methodist Church national policy concerning Coronavirus, we regret that Ruislip Manor Methodist Church is closed for public worship until further notice. Likewise all of the church groups meeting on the premises are suspended until further notice.
But Ruislip Manor Methodist Church is more than just a building. We continue to be a praying, caring and worshipping community. We are just discovering how to do this differently.
Please keep an eye on this website. We will try and post material to support you in your prayer and worship life.
Please continue to pray for us, as we will continue to pray for you.
Revd Roger and all at Ruislip Manor Methodist Church
We seek to be an open, diverse and inclusive community of the Christian faith where all can find a sense of belonging and which promotes
- A sense of wonder at life
- An acceptance of individual self worth
- A search for deeper meaning and truth
- A desire to challenge values and offer hope
The things that we explore and are important to us are:-
- God’s presence in our lives
- Our calling to be followers of Jesus
- To promote love, compassion and justice
- Our commitment to the wider world